Saturday, December 19, 2015

New Softies


I have made a few new soft covered books.



Some how these softies have become my favourites



I love the supple feel of their waxed covers....
but unfortunately that is hard to share here.


And when I thought I was done
One more appeared .........
decorated with my hand carved bird stamp and a bit of drawing. 


It has been hard to find some creative time lately,
but so important to my happiness. 

I hope you too are finding some time  to create during this busy season. 

4 comments:

  1. Creative time is a gift to self ... heart and soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but the bird one {{{swoon}}} is extra lovely! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these softies ....so beautiful Kim.
    Enjoy your Christmas,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete