Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stretching Some More

I had so much fun making this collage. As part of the on line course I took with Misty Mawn, we worked on collages.

It took me a lot of time to create this collage, but it was loads of fun! The course was called Stretching Within, and this piece was really stretching for me, as I haven't done much collage before... and it took me lots of time moving pieces around to get it just like I wanted. When I finally decided on the layout, and glued everything down, I added some paint and ink to try to join things together.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the way you presented the eyes of the page at the top of your post! The overall piece is stunning!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim ... I think you did an awesome job on this piece! and it's good that you also had fun!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete